From: Francois Bissey <fbissey@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] [sage-on-gentoo] sage-5.4.1-r3 build failure
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 10:02:57
1 On 27/12/12 22:03, Vladimir Smolyar wrote:
2 > Hello!
3 >
4 > On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 21:20:13 +1300
5 > Francois Bissey <fbissey@××××××××××××.nz> wrote:
6 >
7 >> On 27/12/12 05:27, v_2e@×××.net wrote:
8 >>> . . .
9 >>> A complete build log is attached.
10 >>>
11 >>
12 >> Hi Vladimir,
13 >>
14 >> I am afraid I couldn't read the build log. The encoding went all wrong
15 >> apparently. I am more suspicious that the compression/decompression
16 >> didn't go right. Could you send it gzipped or bzipped just to check.
17 >>
18 > No problem! Here is the bzip'ped one.
19 > I noticed that some kind of escape-sequences for colouring purposes
20 > are there in the log file. Maybe it is because of them that the file is
21 > difficult to read at certain places?
22
23 Hi,
24
25 escape sequences make things slightly more difficult to read but that
26 wasn't the problem. I actually only had garbage symbols. The bziped one
27 is much better. My decompressor may have a flaw.
28
29 Francois