From: justin <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Github commit access broken
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:02:37
1 On 10/12/12 19:45, Justin wrote:
2 > On 10.12.2012 15:23, justin wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> I accidentally broken the commit access for many contributors on github.
6 >> I am trying to revert this, but in worst case we need to activate it
7 >> again for everyone who had direct access.
8 >>
9 >> I am sorry for that,
10 >>
11 >> Justin
14 > Since I still don't know how to undelete a team, there is still no
15 > access for most of you. For a quick fix, please ping me on irc or file
16 > an issue on github. I will handle that ASAP.
17 >
18 > Thanks,
19 > Justin
22 As you will have noticed, I found a way to readd all of you. If there is
23 still something not right, please tell me.
24
25 Justin