From: Raimondo Giammanco <rongten@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] New scientific herd tester
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:58:27
1 On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 20:16 +0100, Marcus D. Hanwell wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I would like to announce our first scientific herd tester Lucas Chiesa (tulku)
5 > <lucas.chiesa@×××××.com> - hopefully the first of many. Please give him a
6 > warm welcome.
7 >
8 > I will be working with our new herd testers to improve the productivity of the
9 > scientific herd - please let me know if you would be interested in helping
10 > out, or have any suggestions. I will hopefully have more to announce soon.
11 >
12 > Thanks,
13 >
14 > Marcus
15
16 Hello,
17
18 first of all welcome to Lucas, but could you Marcus point out where
19 to find information on what an herd tester exactly does, or explain it
20 yourself? How much time one is expected to invest, what are the
21 prerequisites etc. etc. Sorry for the dumb question :)
22
23 Thanks,
24
25 Raimondo