From: v_2e@×××.net
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] undefined symbol: dgetri_ -- again.
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 09:29:38
1 On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:52:48 +1300
2 François Bissey <f.r.bissey@×××××××××.nz> wrote:
3
4 > Basically as far as we understand that's a problem when using gsl for your
5 > cblas. There are two workarounds while we work out why it doesn't work for
6 > you:
7 > 1) switch to atlas cblas
8 > or
9 > 2) compile gsl with the "static-libs" useflag.
10 > Then recompile linbox.
11 >
12 > Before you do that, it would be helpful if you sent us a build log of
13 > lnbox-1.1.6-r3 and if you know how the configuration log of linbox.
14 >
15 > Cheers,
16 > Francois
17 >
18 I have just re-emerged linbox-1.1.6-r3 without changing any cblas
19 configuration (just to produce a build.log) and Sage now works!
20 So I am surprised and I can understand nothing about all this
21 situation.
22 I have attached the build.log just in case.
23
24 Thanks,
25 Vladimir
26 -----