From: Francois Bissey <fbissey@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] keeping my sage keywords up-to-date
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 21:04:02
On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 10:52:41 Thomas Kahle wrote:
> Hi, > > I'm running sage on a mostly stable amd64 system. I wonder if somebody > else does this and how they keep their keywords up-to-date. The > autounmask feature of portage is a bit of help on first install, but > quite useless to keep the sage tree in sync. Surely one could make a > script that updates the keyword file based on the latest versions in > s-o-g. Has anyone done this or implemented some other solution? >
Hi Thomas, we provide a package.keyword file that you can link too and we try to maintain it properly. There is the occasional break when we do a clean but you can use it. It is part of the overlay so if you didn't change layman settings it should be /var/lib/layman/sage-on-gentoo/package.keywords/sage There is also a package.use file. Francois