From: pk <petekarl@××××××××××××××××.se>
To: Eric Thibodeau <kyron@××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Regarding clusters...
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 19:50:18
1 Eric Thibodeau wrote:
2 > Yeah...a few of us have Gentoo SSI clusters
3 >going (including me)... though you'll get more
4 >info by going on IRC (#gentoo-cluster) and joining
5 >the mailling list. I have notes and al for setting
6 >up an SSI, not necessarely cleaned up and up to date
7 >but don't hesitate to correct as you go or ask
8 >questions : http://wiki.neuralbs.com/index.php/Installing_Gentoo_...
11 Ok. I've never IRC:ed before and I don't know which IRC server I should
12 connect to (I don't even have an IRC program installed, although I think
13 SeaMonkey includes one). Is there a special mail list for gentoo ssi
14 clustering? And your wiki unfortunately does not lead anywhere (I can't
15 find anything on the link you gave me above). Thanks, merci beaucoup!
16
17 Best regards
18
19 Peter K