From: Bill Dandreta <wjdandreta@×××.net>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Cblas, Numpy, Scipy
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 23:15:19
1 Sébastien Fabbro wrote:
2 > Hi Bill,
3 >
4 > You should report on bugs.gentoo.org.
5 > First make sure you synced your portage tree.
6 > Then see which cblas you have chosen with eselect show cblas.
7 > If it shows reference, atlas or threaded-atlas, and you still cannot get
8 > numpy to compile, then file a bug on the site above with en emerge
9 > --info, and I will see what I can do. acml needs more work, and is not
10 > yet supported by the ebuilds.
11 Hi Sébastien,
12
13 I cannot get eselect cblas to work.
14
15 I will have to look into it when I get more time.
16
17 I had posted my problem in the Gentoo forums before I posted to this
18 mailing list. I got a response there that helped me get numpy to
19 compile. The post
20 <http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?p=3936858#3936858> says there is
21 a bug in the ebuild.
22