From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <A.G.Grozin@×××××××.su>
To: Nuno Sucena Almeida <slug@××××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] website python error
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:08:52
1 On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Nuno Sucena Almeida wrote:
2 > while visiting the gentoo science overlay website I get python errors, which
3 > disapear when I reload the page, but keeps popping up randomly...
4 Yes, this is exactly what I have reported some time ago. No progress yet
5 :-(
6
7 By the way, why there is no link to gentooscience.org from
8 overlays.gentoo.org? It seems that there is still no regular way to find
9 gentooscience.org; only those fortunate few who already know about its
10 existence can use it :-(
11
12 Andrey
13 --