From: Steven Lembark <lembark@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] Setup/configure blast server?
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:52:03
1 Need to comopare some results of another comparision
2 method to blast (or fasta). I think that the proper
3 packge to install would be:
4
5 sci-biology/mpiblast
6
7 given that 'emerge --search fasta' got me nada.
8
9 Q: Anyone have any experience setting the beast
10 up and sumitting jobs to it?
11
12 Any pointers would be greatly appreciated as I have
13 to start producing results rather quickly for some
14 work on an HIV project.
15
16 We need to start validating results of comparing
17 pseudo-species of HIV with blast and W-Curve
18 techniques to speed up cataloging the beasties.
19
20 thanx
23 Steven Lembark 85-09 90th St.
24 Workhorse Computing Woodhaven, NY, 11421
25 lembark@×××××××.com +1 888 359 3508