From: Jeramia Poland <jeramia.poland@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science <gentoo-science@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Atlas not listed under eselect blas with eselect-1.4.3-r100 and atlas-3.10.1-r2
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 11:41:45
1 Of course, sorry. I really should have checked something so obvious before
2 emailing. I had lapack but not fortran.
3
4 On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 1:29 AM, François Bissey <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
5 wrote:
6
7 > On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 19:24:05 Jeramia Poland wrote:
8 > > Atlas is not listed in the output for "eselect blas list" now, hence
9 > > unselectable. These two, atlas and eselect, updated together and Atlas
10 > is
11 > > still listed in the "eselect cblas list" output. Perhaps my memory is
12 > > incorrect but I thought on my last machine that atlas was selectable
13 > under
14 > > blas through eselect.
15 > >
16 > You should check that "fortran" or "lapack" is in your use flags for
17 > atlas. Without one of them you will only be given cblas.
18 >
19 > Francois