From: "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] MPICH depends on X11?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 03:19:50
1 There are some other miscellaneous lam-mpi / mpich
2 dependencies/conflicts/gotchas in Portage; you probably won't see them
3 unless you're using ~x86 and trying to load the R packages that use
4 them. When I get some free time I'll document everything in Bugzilla.
5
6 Meanwhile, speaking of R, they are at R-2.2.0 and counting -- 2.3 should
7 be out in the spring. Portage appears to be stuck at R-2.1.1. Is there
8 any reason there hasn't been an R version bump?
9
10 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
11
40 M. Edward (Ed) Borasky