From: Jeramia Poland <jeramia.poland@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science <gentoo-science@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Emerge singular-3.1.6::sage-on-gentoo fails on gentoo-3.16.5 gcc 4.8.3 with graphite and lto
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:43:34
1 Yes, it worked. It merged. Do you want any of the reports?
2
3 On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 4:21 PM, François Bissey <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
4 wrote:
5
6 > I pushed a singular-3.1.6-r1 which I think would solve your issue based on
7 > similar
8 > report upstream (although probably from a different origin). Can you test
9 > it?
10 > If it works I will probably need to fix libsingular in the way before you
11 > can merge sage
12 > properly.
13 >
14 > François