From: "Sébastien Fabbro" <bicatali@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] gentoo science next meeting
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 20:07:51
1 Hello,
2
3 Proposed date: Wednesday Dec. 15 at 20:00 UTC.
4
5 Proposed agenda:
6 1) science overlay policies:
7 - access, automatic qa, cleanup
8 2) metadata:
9 - mandatory tags our metadata.xml (longdescription, upstream-tags)
10 3) sub-herds:
11 - converge on whether we want to keep the split herds
12 4) science profiles:
13 - how about making Gentoo science profiles?
14 5) fortran:
15 - eclass/no eclass, handling of fortran > 90 modules
16 6) web page/wiki
17 7) vote leader
18
19 It would be nice if we can keep it short, such as 5min/topic and come
20 up with action list.
21
22 If you would like to discuss some of these topics (or others) in more
23 details, then let's try to do it before the meeting on #gentoo-science
24 or this mailing list, keeping one thread per topic.
25
26 [1]http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-science/msg_25c53a6c3568545fe3bdbf891d9b814b.xml
27
28 Thanks,