From: "François Bissey" <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] fplll sources
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 09:14:40
1 Hi all,
2
3 I have been in contact over the last few days with a sage-on-gentoo
4 user who is in deep trouble trying to use flto.
5 But in the last emails we exchanged came this:
6 My only other thought was, since the lattice tests are failing, maybe it was related to fplll. The ebuid for that tried to download source from a page that no longer existed so I converted an src.rpm to tar.gz for that. It seems that fplll was moved to github (https://github.com/dstehle/fplll) and I couldn't figure out how to make that work in an ebuild.
7
8 So he couldn’t fetch the sources for fplll which is in the main tree.
9 Can anyone check if the sources are properly mirrored. If not
10 I can provide the appropriate tarball.
11
12 François