From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Re: Gentoo TOTALLY secure now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:10:58
1 On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 06:54:50PM +0100 or thereabouts, Peter Simons wrote:
2 > Honestly, people are you trying to look like complete idiots
3 > in a public forum on purpose or what?
4
5 Peter -- I don't think there is any solution here that is going to make you
6 happy. You don't like the suggestion I made. I'm not willing to implement
7 the suggestion you made. That leaves us at an impasse.
8
9 If posting something about this issue to some other list will make you feel
10 better, then please do that. If you feel you need to use another
11 distribution to ensure the integrity of your own machines, then please do
12 that.
13
14 Whatever you do, please stop flaming, attacking and degrading the people of
15 this list. Enough is enough.
16
17 --kurt