From: doppelgaenger <bm2600@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Kernel Security + KISS
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:29:18
George Prowse wrote:
> Eduardo Tongson wrote: >> Nice plan. I think you are more able to lead. Can we communicate more >> in email perhaps a google group or list. IRC is not efficient for >> people in different timezones. >> >> -- ed*eonsec >> > I agree, a list or group would be better at pooling the people at your > disposal
I also think it would be a good idea to set up some requirements profile so people can identify them self in some kind of matrix ? I basically volunteer but not sure what use I could be with a background as an ISO, limited time and basic C knowledge. --doppelgaenger -- gentoo-security@l.g.o mailing list