From: Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Abwesenheitsnotiz
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 23:42:09
1 On Monday 08 August 2005 01:04, Bogdan Velcea wrote:
2 > Please tell me somebody if this is an english list or not, or should I
3 > start talking in Romanian here, too ?!
4
5 You are aware that each post here causes another of these annoying away
6 messages?! Next time it's probably better to use bugs.g.o.
7
8 > Could you filter this spam ( for me looks like the same message sent 5
9 > times here ) ?!
10
11 I sent an email to that company, so hopefully this stops soon.
14 Carsten