From: Martin Zwickel <martin.zwickel@×××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Cc: ochal@××××××.be
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Using a gentoo box to cache windows updates & mac updates
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 12:08:54
On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 13:37:04 +0200
Ochal Christophe <ochal@××××××.be> bubbled:

> Hi, > > I've been looking for a way to use our internal gentoo box (file - & > printserver) to also cache windowsupdates & mac updates.
Ask Microsoft and Apple... Maybe a squid proxy could help you save bandwidth?! Isn't Windows able to distribute patches from one machine over network?
-- MyExcuse: system needs to be rebooted Martin Zwickel <martin.zwickel@×××××××××××.de> Research & Development TechnoTrend AG <http://www.technotrend.de>