From: Stian Skjelstad <stian@×××××.no>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] OT: Remote Console for Linux boxes?
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 09:06:35
At my work, we use these to talk to embedded hardware, and I find them
to work quite nice. The price however, I don't know. I just draw the
boards and make software.

http://www.lantronix.com/device-networking/embedded-device-servers/xport.html

They also provide digial-io, which you can hook up to let's say, your
reset button :-)

Stian Skjelstad

-- gentoo-security@g.o mailing list