From: ionut cucu <cuciferus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Take Bachelors of your desire
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 23:00:13
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:07:18 --300
"Claudio" <pjp@g.o> wrote:

> F A S T T R A C K D E G R E E P R O G R A M > > Obtain the degree you deserve, based on your present knowledge and > life experience. > > A prosperous future, money earning power, and the Admiration of all. > > Degrees from an Established, Prestigious, Leading Institution. > > Your Degree will show exactly what you really can do. > > Get the Job, Promotion, Business Opportunity > > and Social Advancement you Desire! > > Eliminates classrooms and traveling. > > Achieve your Bachelors, Masters, MBA, or PhD > in the field of your expertise > > Professional and affordable > > Call now - your Graduation is a phone call away. > > Please call: > +1 206 309033 - 6 > >
Subscribe to that! So far, I'm new to this list though, this list is far weak then user on security. So why don't we firstly just talk security and such and should emerge from us such a guy that filling bugs and writing howtows were just to little for him then should we wish him good luck with kernel security dev. Till then I'm looking forward for a nice iptables howto -- gentoo-security@l.g.o mailing list