From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Kernels and GLSAs
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:35:07
1 Is there a bug number that references this? The older 0.2.0 works OK.
2 Despite the big warning that this is experimental, the fact that it
3 works reasonably well makes it indispensable for those who are trying to
4 run reasonably secure systems - what other distro offers similar
5 functionality? One place/utility for this was a great idea!
6
7 I saw the kernel stuff and still think this approach is short sighted,
8 and potentially leaves users exposed.
9
10 BillK