From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Kernels and GLSAs
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:35:07
Is there a bug number that references this? The older 0.2.0 works OK.
Despite the big warning that this is experimental, the fact that it
works reasonably well makes it indispensable for those who are trying to
run reasonably secure systems - what other distro offers similar
functionality?  One place/utility for this was a great idea!

I saw the kernel stuff and still think this approach is short sighted,
and potentially leaves users exposed.

BillK

-- gentoo-security@g.o mailing list