From: Denis Roy <denisroy@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Out of air
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 02:06:03
1 >> The reason why I am being confrontational is that if I
2 >> hadn't been, NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!
5 > To be honest, I think the whole thread has achieved nothing.
8 Nothing except, as we have all seen, annoying the hell out of many
9 list suscribers including myself.
10
11 > not prompted the beginning of a new initiative in signing the tree
12 because that was already underway. I very much doubt that it'll speed
13 up the progress made on that initiative, because the main limiting
14 factor is time. No matter what is said here, it's not going to make
15 anybody go out and quit their jobs in order to get tree signing
16 implemented quicker.
19 Peter: Why don't you join the effort instead or spending your days and
20 nights trying to talk people into doing it for you? This is open
21 source. You don't like it? Change it. If you can't? Learn how to. If
22 you don't want to, well *SWITCH*. Nobody's holding your balls.
23
24 Your "advisory" has been heard. Twice over. Either you help or you
25 wait. If you can't, move along.
26
27 Denis Roy
30 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list