From: Agustin Campos <aguscampos@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o, gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] libvc unmask
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:56:42
i am not very sure but i think that you must create a file:

/etc/portage/package.unmask

You must write in it the packages you want to unmask. Ah, be sure you write
the hole name (complete name). e.i:

mail-client/mutt-vc-query

I hope i have helped you. If it doesn't work i won't be able to help  you
with this isue. Sorry.

-- Agustín Campos Muñoz http://www.acampos.net Email: aguscamposENgmailPUNTOcom acamposENiiesPUNTOes MSN Messenger: acampozENhotmailPUNTOcom Skype: acamposnet