From: Craig <zilx@×××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] If your interested
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 13:03:51
They already exist ... http://www.dayomon.net/fw/ .... txt file to copy into firewall script .. http://www.okean.com/iptables/rc.firewall.sinokorea ........ needs a little work as this one only drops port 25 as it stands. I use the first one and drop the lot into the firewall script on my little IPCop firewall. Firewall hits fell dramatically but as a home user I have no need for connections to this part of the world. Cheers, Craig. Kernel version: 2.6.13-gentoo-r3 Current Linux Uptime: 1 day 4 hours 59 minutes. Registered Linux User: 228534 Linux the Ultimate Windows Service Pack -- gentoo-security@g.o mailing list