From: Ali Polatel <31415926j@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] ArpStar
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 06:26:36
Hi,
   I've been playing with it too but never seriously tested it.Try using it
this way:
   modprobe arpstar heal=0 trustedmac="001122334455" trustedip="11.22.33.44.55"
   Change trusted mac to your router's mac address and trusted ip to its ip
address.If you still get many Cain and Abel warnings then we can think
about tweaking code ;)
   By the way I also wrote an ebuild for wmarpstar see bug 148862 if you want
to use it.

-- Ali Polatel <31415926j@×××××.com> www.rootshell.be/~hawking gpg: 322FEACE fp: 7738 BAA0 834B 43BF 7C1E 22EA D14C 0688 322F EACE () ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail /\