From: Adam Sroka <asroka@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] SSH probes
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 22:10:36
1 Brian Micek wrote:
2 > I don't think you understand what I'm proposing. I am currently
3 > cat(1)ing /dev/urandom on TCP port 22 in hopes to discourage hackers
4 > who attempt to break into my system. Its beyond me how this is
5 > treading on dangerous ground, what systems I'll endanger or what is
6 > morally wrong with doing this. Brian Micek
7 >