From: "Butterworth
To: "gentoo-security@l.g.o" <gentoo-security@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-security] portage/rsync question
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 16:05:10
1 So to avoid "spamming" with 20+ Thank You emails I'll send out just one and thank you all collectively for the information provided (I hope this isn't rude - I'm not sure of proper protocol in this situation).
2
3 I have a lot more insight now and some new ideas of where I need to look to learn more. This is a great community and it reflects in the OS - I don't know why I waited so long to try Gentoo.(??)!
4 -john
5
6 -----Original Message-----
7 From: Mansour Moufid [mailto:mansourmoufid@×××××.com]
8 Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 10:15 PM
9 To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] portage/rsync question
11
12 On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Butterworth, John W.