From: Frank Gruellich <frank@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] firewall suggestions?
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 08:21:52
1 * Trevor Lauder <trevor@××××××××××.net> 8. Jan 04
2 > Frank Gruellich said:
3 > > Thank you for making clear, that you don't want to communicate. Thank
4 > > you for making clear, that you are an egoistic fool. Thank you for
5 > > making clear, that you want to be an unsocial punchy.
6 > Perhaps you should work on interpersonal skills
7
8 I know that I am really incompentent in such things. I apologize to
9 everybody if I step on somebodys feet.
10
11 > before you try to discuss technology with other people.
12
13 That's exactly why I seem to sound unfriendly: this is a technical list,
14 and I prefere a very clear diction for technical facts.
15
16 > You seem to have a lot of emotion in the form of hatred and anger
17 > which comes across in your E-Mails.
18
19 In fact, not. It's a binary decision: right or wrong. From the
20 technical aspect not to answer to a request is not the right behaviour
21 of a device conform to RFCs.
22
23 Again I excuse, if I sound rude,
24 Regards, Frank.