From: Ochal Christophe <ochal@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Using a gentoo box to cache windows updates & mac updates
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 09:44:06
1 Kevin van Haaren schreef:
2 > --On October 4, 2006 8:08:05 AM -0500 Ben Koren <benkoren@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> I don't have a script on hand to show you as an example, but I had a
5 >> small script for doing the windows updates. Basically, I went through
6 >> and downloaded all of the updates manually (the kb****** executables
7 >> from MS).
8 >
9 > Since the beginning of the year Microsoft bundles all of it's monthly
10 > updates into an ISO file. You can download that instead of searching for
11 > them manually. Of course, this being Microsoft, the ISO's are not
12 > cumulative so you need each one, and there isn't one for patches prior
13 > to January 2006.
14 >
15 > <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913086>
18 Hey, thx for the info, didn't know that, cheers!
19 --
20 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list