From: Mark Guertin <guertin@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Cc: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] RDF feed for GLSAs
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 21:31:15
1 Hey Kurt
2
3 Looks great! Finally got around to setting this up here ... one thing
4 that might prove useful is to include the version(s) affected in the
5 feed itself ... for example:
6
7 GLSA 200405-06 (Normal): libpng
8
9 might be more informative like:
10
11 GLSA 200405-06 (Normal): libpng <= 1.2.5-r4
12
13 If this is possible. Other than that works great here! Nice resource
14 to have available for us poor sysadmin types when we start our day :)
15
16 Mark
17