From: Sean Cook <scook@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-security] postfix and SASL
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 20:52:13
You have to enable tls support in the main.cf

# this line alone should cause that EHLO to respond with appropriate detail
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated, permit_mynetworks,

       reject_unauth_destination
smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $myhostname
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes