From: Robert Clark <Robert.Clark@××××.ch>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-security] Introduction
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:38:39

Hi All,

I'm just becoming a gentoo dev and at the moment I'm mainly concerned
with a few security-related packages. This is because security is a big
interest of mine and I hope to move into the gentoo-security side of things.

At the moment I am working for the European particle physics
laboratories; CERN. Here I spend most of my working time writing in C.
My major project here is a distributed parallel application that works
with the time projection chamber. In all of my work I try to be as
security conscious as possible.

I have always had a big bad interest in computer security, I spend a lot
of time writing PoC code for various bugs and holes I come across. I
have to say that a lot of this is done on wargames servers because I
like the environment and the challenge of competing with my peers.

My dissertation project is based around a small embedded platform to
audit corporate networks from the inside, using various fuzzing
techniques to penetrate in house network services and middleware.

Me in a nutshell:
	Enthusiastic
	Smart
	Some good security background
	Programmer of C, C++, Java and some python
	Not so good at mailing list introductions ;-)

Anyway, If there is space for me, I'd love to help out where I can..
- --
/**
  * Robert Clark
  * Technical Student ALICE/DAQ