From: Noah K Tilton <binaural@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-security] Re: hackers
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:57:37
I hacked up a little something to do exactly that--send emails... You might think it sucks, but hey, I'm an amateur! It does work, though... :-) http://transplant.dyndns.org/sv/strange_vagaries_codex/rubysyslog-ng-qmail-inject-handler/ Be forewarned that it relies upon a rather strict set of requirements--ruby, syslog-ng, and qmail. It could concievably be modified to fit other modes, but why wouldn't you want to use that combination? It's the best... /NKT -- gentoo-security@g.o mailing list