From: Michael Reilly <michaelr@×××××.com>
To: James Dennis <james@×××××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-security@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Changes to traceroute in newest release
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:25:04
1 This is a worthwhile discussion. Trying to censor/supress it is not
2 productive.
3
4 michael
5 On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:25:09 -0500
6 James Dennis <james@×××××××××××××.com> wrote:
7
8 > This whole discussion is getting ridiculous. Gentoo is clearly looking
9 > to make a more secure _default_ install. You only have to su everytime
10 > if you're too lazy to use chmod... which was already mentioned... so
11 > how about we agree it's moot?
12 > -James
13 >