From: Thierry Carrez <koon@g.o>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] KISS
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:29:04
1 Mike Welham wrote:
2
3 > I read about the Kernel Interactive Security Status (KISS) system for
4 > the first time in another thread on this list. I can't find anything
5 > about it elsewhere.
6 >
7 > Is it a Gentoo project? How close is it to release?
8
9 It is a product of the Kernel Security subproject
10 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/security/kernel.xml
11
12 I don't feel very comfortable talking about it while it's primary
13 developer, Tim Yamin, is away. I'll make sure he keeps you all informed
14 of the release status when he's back.
17 Thierry Carrez (Koon)
18 Operational Manager, Gentoo Linux Security
19 --
20 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list