From: Kyle Lutze <kyle@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] If your interested
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:47:58
Brian Micek wrote:
> I have a handful of requests for the latest Korea/China sensor scripts. > I figured maybe others might be interested. I apologize in advance if > I'm spamming your inbox. > > Brian
I have a question about these scripts, how could I add to them so it'll log from which country it's coming from? so, I have the scripts set to block each country, but I want it to say in my logs request from $country has been dropped. I want to figure out where most of my requests come from Kyle -- gentoo-security@g.o mailing list