From: Kyle Lutze <kyle@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] If your interested
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:47:58
1 Brian Micek wrote:
2 > I have a handful of requests for the latest Korea/China sensor scripts.
3 > I figured maybe others might be interested. I apologize in advance if
4 > I'm spamming your inbox.
5 >
6 > Brian
7
8 I have a question about these scripts, how could I add to them so it'll
9 log from which country it's coming from? so, I have the scripts set to
10 block each country, but I want it to say in my logs
11
12 request from $country has been dropped.
13
14 I want to figure out where most of my requests come from
15
16 Kyle
17 --
18 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list