From: "Daniel A. Avelino" <daavelino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] No GLSA since January?!?
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:19:38
Alex.

May be a call for volunteers more "intense" could improve the manpower. This
could be a more
easy start point to address, no?.
I work too in some [smaller] security processes and can figure out what kind
of work are you talking about.

As Kauhaus pointed, may be somethings should be automated but again, this is
a hard job to
implement and to keep results trustable.

I'd started following this list recently and yet does not know how
work fluxes are performed here but, may be, this could be a good place to
start a review of GLSA processes, what
do you think about this?

Regards,

Daniel A. Avelino