From: Chris Smith <chris.rs@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] firewall suggestions?
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 05:48:24
Hi there, Something I've used on all my servers is a high-level firewall description language called "Firehol" More information about this project can be found at http://firehol.sf.net and perhaps it's most curious feature is with one firehol script, you can port it to many other filtering languages (i.e. iptables, pf etc...). Cheers, Chris. -- gentoo-security@g.o mailing list