From: Eric Martin <freak4uxxx@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-security] gpg keys; GSWoT & PGP Global Directory Key
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:15:05

I'm seeing a bunch of keys in my keyring with GSWoT(1) and PGP Global
Directory(2) signatures on them.  Obviously both websites encourage you
to download their keys and trust them.  While I realize what keys you
trust is totally up to you, I'm wondering what fellow people do.  My
idea was to /maybe/ add them in as moderates that way they don't run my
keyring for me, but still vouch for people where necessary.

1)http://www.gswot.org/
2)http://www.pgp.com/products/globaldirectory/index.html

- --
Eric Martin
Key fingerprint = D1C4 086E DBB5 C18E 6FDA  B215 6A25 7174 A941 3B9F