From: Brian Micek <bmicek@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [#12170] [gentoo-security] SSH probes
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 20:26:35
1 I apologize about this, but I had no intention this would happen, I just
2 want to post to the security group.
3
4 Brian Micek
5
6 On Sat, 2005-11-05 at 14:57 -0500, gentoo-security@l.g.o
7 wrote:
8
9 > OCS SOLUTIONS SUPPORT SYSTEM
10 > -------------------------------------
11 >
12 > This is a confirmation e-mail to inform you that we have received your technical support ticket and it has been assigned a ticket number and dispatched to our help desk for resolution.
13 >
14 > Ticket Details:
15 >
16 > Tracking number: 12170
17 > Subject: [gentoo-security] SSH probes
18 > Ticket tracking link: http://my.ocstech.com/ticket.php?ticket=12170
19 >
20 > We will reply with a resolution to your issue or for further information about the problem shortly.
21 >
22 > If you call or IM about this ticket, please reference the ticket number.
23 >
24 > In the meantime, you may want to visit our technical support web site at http://www.ocssolutions.com/support/ for common answers to common questions, how-to guides, and links to your control panel.
25 >
26 > Thank You,
27 >
28 > Technical Support Team