From: RADDS Support Team <support@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] If your interested
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 11:08:40
Brian Micek wrote:
> I have a handful of requests for the latest Korea/China sensor scripts. > I figured maybe others might be interested. I apologize in advance if > I'm spamming your inbox.
Hey Brian, thanks for the scripts. Just one idea for you: Why not publish these files on some internet page and give us its URL? So you just update whenever you run into something new and only have to put the files there. People who are interested might check every week or so. Best regards Dennis -- gentoo-security@g.o mailing list