From: Christian Affolter <c.affolter@××××××××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] libvc unmask
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:36:58
> dev-libs/libvc have been masked for the bug #127757. > But I submit a patch for this issue and it have been put in the tree. > Is it possible to unmask it? (and also mail-client/mutt-vc-query app-misc/rolo)
It seems that dev-libs/libvc is hardmasked, in order to emerge it you will have to unmask the package: echo "=dev-libs/libvc-003-r1" >> /etc/portage/package.unmask furthermore you need to set the testing keyword: echo "dev-libs/libvc ~x86" >> /etc/portage/package.keywords After those modifications you should be able to emerge the package. For an in-depth understanding of the above process have a look at the chapter "Mixing Software Branches" [1] within the gentoo handbook regards Chris [1] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=3&chap=3 -- gentoo-security@g.o mailing list