From: "Brian G. Peterson" <brian@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Setting up a CalDAV system
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 13:43:55
On Thursday 07 December 2006 07:10, Ochal Christophe wrote:
> I was wondering what the possibilities are for caldav support on > Gentoo, does anyone inhere know something about that?
While I am also interested in this topic, it is clearly Off Topic for gentoo-security. Perhaps you should repost to the gentoo users list, or post on the Gentoo Forums. If I had to venture a guess, I'd think this could be a worthwhile thread on the Forum, especially if you did some research on what it takes to set up CalDAV on linux, and added that to your first post. Regards, - Brian -- gentoo-security@g.o mailing list