From: "Brian G. Peterson" <brian@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Setting up a CalDAV system
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 13:43:55
1 On Thursday 07 December 2006 07:10, Ochal Christophe wrote:
2 > I was wondering what the possibilities are for caldav support on
3 > Gentoo, does anyone inhere know something about that?
4
5 While I am also interested in this topic, it is clearly Off Topic for
6 gentoo-security. Perhaps you should repost to the gentoo users list, or
7 post on the Gentoo Forums.
8
9 If I had to venture a guess, I'd think this could be a worthwhile thread
10 on the Forum, especially if you did some research on what it takes to set
11 up CalDAV on linux, and added that to your first post.
12
13 Regards,
14
15 - Brian