From: MaxieZ <maxiez@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] How to make iptables log to a separate log file?
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:36:41
1 On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 06:14:55PM +0000, Andreas Herrmann wrote:
2 > You can use following entrys in your syslog-ng.conf to log firewall messages
3 > to a seperate file than the normal kernel output.
4
5 I've recently done this. I have to say...wouldn't it make sense just to
6 enable it to log to an arbitrary file?
7
8 personally that would be a pain in the butt as I'm using remote logging,
9 but wouldn't it make sense?
12 MaxieZ
13 maxiez@××××××.com
16 If God wanted us to be brave, why did he give us legs?
17 -- Marvin Kitman