From: MaxieZ <maxiez@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] How to make iptables log to a separate log file?
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:36:41
On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 06:14:55PM +0000, Andreas Herrmann wrote:
> You can use following entrys in your syslog-ng.conf to log firewall messages > to a seperate file than the normal kernel output.
I've recently done this. I have to say...wouldn't it make sense just to enable it to log to an arbitrary file? personally that would be a pain in the butt as I'm using remote logging, but wouldn't it make sense? -- MaxieZ maxiez@××××××.com If God wanted us to be brave, why did he give us legs? -- Marvin Kitman