From: Thilo Bangert <bangert@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] qmail scanner insanity... someone please help
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:58:42
1 Hi Ben,
2
3 Ben Munat <bent@×××××.com> said:
4 >
5 > Still, I would love to understand this all better... if anyone has any
6 > sage qmail/spamassassin/clamav/vpopmail survival advice they'd like to
7 > share, I'd love to hear it!
8 >
9 > b
10
11 I use a mailfront/vmailmgr/qmail combo and recently I added clamav and
12 spamassassin using qmail-qfilter to the mix.
13
14 while i find it easy to add filters using qmail-qfilter i had lots of
15 problems with clamav and spamassassin - these two work in an unfamiliar
16 way. but i guess one always gets that feeling when covering new ground.
17
18 i used qmail-scanner some years ago and have had i blow up on me a couple
19 of times - i am not going to use it again.
20
21 regards
22 Thilo