From: David CHANIAL <david.ml@××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] help for qmail and virtual/mta
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:46:04
1 Le Mardi 13 Juin 2006 13:32, Olivier a écrit :
2 > did you create a symlink like
3
4 Thanks to your answer french boy (as me).
7 > did you create a symlink like
8
9 Where gentoo talk about the need to make this symlink. I prefer understand the
10 solution before try it, otherwise, if we don't understand the why before the
11 how, we don't make us more experimented, no ?
14 > echo "mail-mta/ssmtp-2.61" >> /etc/portage/package.provided
15
16 as i say in my previous mail, i'm not sure that "provide" a package which is
17 not really provided is a good solution, even if it permit to pass throught
18 the problem.
19
20 Best regards,
21 --
22 David CHANIAL - Euro Web SARL - http://www.euro-web.fr
23 Location de serveurs dédiés infogérés
24 Infogérance et consulting
25 Hébergement mutualisé sur mesure
26 Serveurs de jeux
29 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list