From: Kerin Millar <kerframil@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Re: Adding disclaimer to outgoing emails : alterMIME, or...?
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:03:57
1 On 04/12/2011 09:05, Pandu Poluan wrote:
2 > The pieces are falling into place, now one final touch :
3 >
4 > Most howto's I found use alterMIME to add disclaimer to outgoing messages.
5
6 alterMIME works well, provided that you use the 0.3.10-r1 ebuild.
7 Earlier versions are not fit for production (see bug #317955). I
8 implemented a postfix after-queue content filter in a previous job which
9 called upon alterMIME for this purpose, among other things. It performed
10 very well and, as far as I am aware, is still in service.
11
12 Cheers,
13
14 --Kerin