From: Alessandro Storti Gajani <alex@×××××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Wanted: Gentoo Enterprise Server success stories
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 07:21:41
1 Hi!
2
3 I run the network and the servers in a departement of Politecnico di
4 Milano (an university for engineers and architects).
5 All my servers are Gentoo based.
6 I have 4 Xen servers with Gentoo on Dom0 and many other Gentoo DomUs.
7 I also installed Gentoo on barebone hardware for my firewall, mail
8 server and Nagios, recycling for the latter some old hardware I had.
9
10 Well, it's working like a charm and I seldom have ditribution-related
11 issues. Ok, unless I mess up ;)
12
13 regards