From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Server patching required for 2007 DST changes in US?
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:08:55
1 On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:53:35 -0500
2 "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Hey all,
5 >
6 > Anyone know if there are known Gentoo issues (as opposed to knowing
7 > the unknown ones?) with the upcoming change to daylight savings time
8 > in 2007 in the US? I wouldn't have given this a second thought since
9 > I run ntpd, but I see that there are patches for at least Winders (no
10 > surprise) and HP/UX.
11
12 I'd assume that such changes would just involve an update of the
13 timezone-data package.
14
15 Marius
20 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
21 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.
22 --
23 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list