From: Darko Luketic <webmaster@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] ASTERISK
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:34:57
1 I may be wrong, but
2 net-misc/asterisk-1.2.11
3 looks like 1.2 to me :)
4
5 On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:01:08 -0400
6 Sean Cook <scook@×××××.net> wrote:
7
8 > Unfortunately, I would completely disagree with Mark on this... ATFOT is a
9 > great book, however it is a bit dated. And as for asterisk ebuilds...
10 > forget it... they are still running out of 1.0 when 1.2 has been out for
11 > almost a year and 1.4 is on it's way into beta.
12 >
13 > Download the source... compile and install it...
14 >
15 > You need the following packages:
16 >
17 > ncurses
18 > openssl
19 > zlib
20 > bison
21 >
22 > Then download all the necessary 1.2 packages and...
23 >
24 > # cd zaptel-1.2
25 > # make clean; make install
26 > # cd ../libpri-1.2